Mechanical vapour compression leads to continuous reuse of the energy contained in the steam. The evaporation heat exchanger of the evaporator with forced flow and consistent use of the heat from the distillate enable the low-energy consumption of 35 Watt hours per litre. The compression control and integrated distillate after treatment by a coalescer product top distillate qualities.
With this type of evaporator, due to the built-in mechanical defoamer, the addition of defoaming additives is necessary in only a few exceptional cases.
The evaporator operates fully automatically. The sensors monitor the process and prevent system overload. The system is cleaned almost fully automatically at fixed intervals. Generously sized doors ensure free access to the machine components. The distillate is hygenised by the high evaporation temperature of approx. 100°C and can be re-used in the production.
Basic image with all selectable elements.
Evaporator technologies for processing process water. The process medium is separated into the distillate (water) and concentrate by means of evaporators.
RELEVANTE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF EVAPORATORS:
- low input temperature
- low specific energy
- in general, no need to use chemical defoamers
- very short standstill times for cleaning
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Metalworking emulsions
- Die-casting emulsions
- Floor cleaning water
- Washing and degreasing baths
- Rinsing baths
- Painting pretreatment
- Low power consumption
- Mechanical foam breaker
- Compact design
- Hygenised distillate
- Recovery of process water
MKR EVAPORATORS STAND FOR:
- Lowest energy consumption
- Low recovery and disposal costs
- Clean cycle water (distillate)
- High-quality, reliable technology
- Continuous, automatic operation
- Practically salt and heavy metal-free distillate
- Small space requirement
- Easiest possible operation
- Compact design and easy installation